Are you passionate about STEAM education? Do you love working with young learners and helping them discover the world of technology? If so, we invite you to join our team!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work With Us
We are seeking highly motivated trainers and assistant trainers to join our team and provide high-quality instruction in any of the following areas:
· CAD Drawing
· Engineering Design
As a trainer or assistant trainer, you will be responsible for the facilitation of learning and assessment of student progress and performance. You will work closely with our team of educators to develop and implement effective education strategies and ensure that students learn while having fun!
· Manage classroom and student behaviour to ensure a safe and productive learning environment
· Enact lesson plans effectively
· Deliver instruction to students in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
· Attend to learner enquiries related to learning programmes and skills application
· Assess student progress and performance
· Provide regular feedback and ongoing support to learners and parents
· Collect feedback from learners and stakeholders regarding the curriculum
· Collaborate with other educators to enhance the quality of our program
· Identify learning gaps and performance issues with the curriculum
· Strong knowledge of content, at least a diploma in related fields
· Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
· Passion for STEAM education and a commitment to fostering a love of learning in your students
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
· Experience in preparing students for competitions is preferred